Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fruit Flavored Life Savers

Well, as you may have figured, the opportunity did not arise yesterday. To be honest with ya, the only chance I really had to sit down at a computer was wasted on an hour or so of online game stumbling. These things happen damn it. I want to thank those (three) that have commented directly or through the guestbook. I appreciate the recognition (actually I enjoy few things more). Sorry I didn't thank earlier, forgot my manners and all I suppose. For those of you waiting for me to spiffify my page up before you grace it with your written presence, you will be waiting a bit longer. I have plans, but I have to find time to make them reality. Until then, you're stuck with the humdrum minima snazzed only by my choice in pigmentation and lettering. How unfortunate it is to be you, huh? Meanwhile, I got out of work a bit early today. Mondays and Wednesdays are my TA days. Perhaps I should clear that up, because despite knowing what that stands for even my mind went to the typical perversions. Mon and Wed, I am a Teaching Assistant. Occasionally on Sundays also. Mainly for various aspects of college biology. In fact strictly so. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I tutor various math and bio courses during the day. Saturday, Sundays and whatever weekdays need attention I am a Lab Tech. Needless to say... I am hellishly tired often. All in the pursuit of my goal, that would seem to be teaching right now.

Okay, okay I know you want me to shut up and get to the writers block ridden verse already. Saying to yourself "where's this 'strictly performance piece' you spoke of yesterday? On to it, man, on to it!"

Can't argue with that...



Strawberries in the Morning

You seem a lovely mystery
Casting a glance from the corner of your eye
cause you know I'm looking and
I think you like it.
Hell, I think you love it
knowing I want you like I do
Want to know everything about you
Want to fall in love with you
Not just the sight of you
The very thought of you
I want to fall in love with the feeling of your name on my lips
And the sound of your voice in the air...
Forget making love
I want us to invent love
I want envy amongst the bonded masses
cause their love is nothing like our love.
Knowing nothing of the sweet taste of
strawberry kisses in the waking hours.
I want to live a dream
and never sleep again
never risk never seeing you again
I want to grow old with you
then spin back the hands of the clock so I can
Want to grow old with you once more
and be with you forever on.
But damn...
First...
I just want to know your name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how it seems u and this person known eachother for a lifetime and in the end....its not that at all!!! it
prove that love at first sight exist!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.