Monday, January 22, 2007

nice and short today...

Its cold. Very very cold. I had gotten far too used to the El Nino/global warming one-two punch to be left in this chilly mess. Eh well. Life goes on.



He[r] P[e]as Were Gol[d]en in a Time of Rust

There’s a demon in my belly
And how frighteningly enlightening
It is to watch him nibble on my naughty bits
He walks on one leg
Surely it’s more of a hop of sorts
A tired ramble through the deeper side of nowhere
How shallow I’ve become
Seat locked in an upright position
While I’m slouched and relaxed
Cuddling my seething hellion
My telltale heart is a trembling hand
And all the finest ale’s.
Bed bugs and dust mites deter the weary
For the rest I resort to wit
If I find failure in that
I am left no choice but to flutter by with the butterflies
And the effects are spectacular.

No comments: