Monday, January 29, 2007

And so I will...

So I will post something born of this current writers block to show just how deep I am in it. However, as I said yesterday, it is easing. I haven't even gotten the chance to sit down with the book today... an event becoming more common. I suppose when this block lifts I will be as consumed with writing as usual. That's the typical progression of this. In the mean time... I'm trying to decide between something that is strictly performance, and something that will work on paper (screen). The choice should be obvious, but I am a goddamned performer... so I happen to prefer the former. However, I'll post the latter and if the opportunity arises tomorrow, I'll throw the other on here.


Silver Sight

I can't help but wonder...
Did we discover
something better than heaven?
Sure as hell felt that way
in that silent supernove
Swear I heard the stars gasp
when I found the other half of me
Did you hear the cheers that followed?
Did you know how right that wrong was?
I hadn't any doubts, still don't, still won't
have your steel resolve.
It doesn't change a thing.
What's meant to be, will be
What isn't, will not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love how the stars gasp...cuz they are the thing thats alwayz watching...its like they were waiting for u to be happy...n when u put "did u know how right that wrong was"...its shows that even though things are forbidding they may be that best thing to every happen to us and in life thats the only that should matter=> your an overall great writer!!!!