Tuesday, July 10, 2007

And so he returns...

'Ello all. I'm back, and typing this for the second time because I'm a fucking idiot. Inevitably, it will be only a quarter as good as my original rant (as is always the case when trying to reclaim lost work). Chicago was pretty good. It was a bit like a slow paced New York, and when I wasn't bored - I was having a reasonably good time.
One downfall: I found myself to be completely wordless the entire time. I guess Aoide prefers New York. Hopefully she returns to my side now that I've come back. I'm sure she will.

I honestly don't feel like retyping this. Sorry. I'll post something later with more detail. Enjoy my attempts to write without my sweet muse.




Fountain


Does the moon
ever visit
this city?
I can't seem to find
peace without it.
Listening to my own
labored attempts
at breathing
and the distant
splashing
of a fountain
I have long since
lost sight of.

No comments: